Dolphin quest (part 1).

When I've seen that Ham (London DP) was hunting elephants in London, I decided to find an animal to chase here in Grenoble as well.
The first idea I had was the good one I think. So here it is : my first dolphin!

I've chosen dolphins because they are the symbol of the area around Grenoble, which is called "le Dauphiné."

So, this dolphin can be found on the door of a shop, Quai Perrière, where it is used as a handle.
The shop is called "La Clinique du meuble" and you can bring your old pieces of funiture to have them fixed by the restorer who owned the shop.

Commentaires

Anonyme a dit…
Je n'avais jamais remarqué ce dauphin , pourtant je la connais bien La Clinique du Meuble...j'y ai souvent poussé la porte, comme quoi... un oeil à l'affût de photographe...
Que de découvertes à venir !!!
Deb a dit…
This creature looks more like a cross between a dolphin and a warthog. Yikes!!
Happy Hunting....
Anonyme a dit…
Yep - Chris and Deb are right. It has to be the most unattractive dolphin that I've ever seen but as a door handle, it is great. Great hunting ...
Miss_Yves a dit…
Magnifique"collection"!
Miss Yves