Pimp my ride (?!)

Commentaires

Sally a dit…
Fantastic! Love the b & w of it. A sure urban contrast to yesterday's pic.
don a dit…
what a great shot specially in black and white
M.Benaut a dit…
If you look at my post on Tuesday 13 March, you will understand something humourous.
Gaëlle a dit…
Of course, I've changed the numberplate. Plus, the letter "O" cannot be found in French numberplates.
Kala a dit…
thats funny - pimp it! =D
Nathalie H.D. a dit…
Une proie pour les prochains incendies de bagnole. J'avais parle a un gars des banlieues qui me disait que les voitures qu'on brulait, c'etait quand meme systematiquement les epaves du quartier avant les autres...
schizo a dit…
great B&W piece. and thanks for dropping by my blog, hope you liked it. :)

greetings from penang, malaysia. i have your blog linked to my blog too!
Ici par la a dit…
elle merite pas d'etre brulé en plus elle est a mon grand pere!! j'adore bravo!
Ici par la a dit…
elle merite pas d'etre brulé en plus elle est a mon grand pere!! j'adore bravo!