Gothic house (2).

Commentaires

Bergson a dit…
étonnante maison gothique.
j'aimerai bien la voir ene entier
Peter a dit…
Still looking nice! Do you know when this was built? Real gothic or "imitation"?
Gaëlle a dit…
peter> built in the middle-ages, but I don't know the precise date.
Olivier a dit…
c'est bete que l'on ne puisse pas agrandir tes photos, on perd les petits details. Cette maison ressemble beaucoup à une entrée de cave à musique
Anonyme a dit…
Very sparse. I can guess it would be cold in the winter.

Your photography is very good.
Percy a dit…
I hve been visiting your site for a few months now, I like it alot and I have alot of questions which I will ask later.

Hay, I just found out that I have to visit your city before next Septemer as I think out of all the sister citys, Grenoble would be in the be the one that I think would be the most interesting.

When did you visit Oxford?
Gaëlle a dit…
percy> thanx for your comment.
I went to Oxford when I was living in England (Birmingham), 5 years ago and I must sayt aht I really like this beautiful city.