Derrière les grilles.

Commentaires

Clare a dit…
I love the symmetry :D
Bob Crowe a dit…
I suspect that you got very good grades in geometry in school. Or, perhaps, you hated its formality and coldness but admired the beauty of the forms it described. So today you make images such as this. But are there ever people in your photographs?
Gaëlle a dit…
strangetastes> I can't say that geometry, and well, mathematics in general, were my favourite subjects in school (english's always been THE subject I loved). But it must have left a few traces hidden somewhere in me and they're reappearing now I guess. Plus I'm a huge architecture fan!
Concerning pepole in my photographs, in this blog there are hardly any people in them, you're right. I've got to photograph people everyday for my work and I dislike this quite a lot. Maybe its just because these pictures MUST be quite formal but I'm not really sure.
The only people I'm really interested in photographing are musicians (you can have a look at my website : www.nevermindthename.com if you want).
Anonyme a dit…
Très belle étude sur la construction architecturale.

J'ai aimé lire ta réponse à Strangetastes et te découvrir un peu mieux à cette occasion.
I like this photo very much for its symmetry and lighting. Well done!
magiceye a dit…
eye catching structure!
Anonyme a dit…
Je dois dire que je suis vraiment fan de ton travail. Tes photos me font redécouvrir la ville sous de nouveaux angles, j'arrive à peine à reconnaitre les lieux parfois... C'est vraiment trés beau et original. Bravo !
Coltrane_lives a dit…
Musicians? Fantastic! ...and an instrument or two as well. ;-)
Alain a dit…
Superbe, on dirait un masque de gladiateur.
Une petite explication en Français serait la bienvenue.
Gaëlle a dit…
nono> merci beaucoup, ça me fait plaisir que des gens d'ici découvrent Grenoble sous un angle un peu moins "habituel" grâce à mon blog.

alain> un masque de gladiateur ? C'est assez surprenant...quelle imagination !
Gaëlle a dit…
alain> je ne suis pas très douée pour les explications. C'est pour ça que je fais des photos. Je crois.