Rocktambule (2).


No real photo today but the poster for this year Rocktambule festival (which I'll be attending tonight).

I'm a bit short in time at the moment. I came back from Clermont-Ferrand at 3am this morning (I went there to see my favourite band, The Kills, play!!!) and I didn't have time to prepare a new pic for today. Plus some stupid fuckers (sorry!) destroyed the back windscreen of my car so I've got to get it fixed this afternoon. GRrrrrrrrrrr!

But don't worry everything will be back to normal tomorrow. I'm shooting Moriarty tonight and you'll be able to see the pics tomorrow.

Commentaires

Olivier a dit…
mon anglais étant ce qu'il est ;o)) j'ai pas bien compris c'est toi qui a fait l'affiche ? par contre c'est bête pour ton pare-brise.
Bon concert et bonnes photos
Gaëlle a dit…
olivier> non non c'est pas moi qui ai fait l'affiche. Impossible de mettre la main sur le nom du gars par contre. Il n'est pas indiqué sur le site du festival. Il faut que je trouve un programme détaillé du fest pour pouvoir le créditer comme il se doit !
Olivier a dit…
je trouve qu'elle fait très année 60
Victor a dit…
The poster is very cool. Sorry about your car.
Stormel a dit…
Hi!
Today I received - by surprise - the "Blogging Friends Forever" Award. According to the rules I can now give this award to 5 other bloggers of my choice.

I have chosen your blog because I find your pictures very interesting. :o)

Please visit my blog and you will see your name among the 5 in question. Then it will be your turn to give the award yourself to 5 other bloggers of your choice, according to the rules you will find indicated there!

Greetings from Oslo!