Christmas market.

Commentaires

Anonyme a dit…
Magnifique photo
d'un endroit où je suis allée fréquemment ces derniers temps mais absolument pas vu sous cet angle
Bonne continuation à ces merveilleuses photos grenobloises
Kris McCracken a dit…
I can only apologise for cutting and pasting this comment, but there was no way on Earth I would be able to make it around the whole globe to wish everybody a Merry Christmas otherwise. I have only one pair of hands and the magical elves that I have working for me are a bunch of lazy good-for-nothings. All they do is sit around smoking and telling dirty jokes!

Anyway, from myself, Henry and Ezra, have a Merry Christmas/Winter Solstice/Hanukkah/Festivus and a happy New Year!

I hope that all of your holiday photos turn out to be triumphs and all your gingerbread men/women come out smiling.