Stairs.

Commentaires

Olivier a dit…
superbe graphisme, en plus on voit les gens dans leurs bureaux en transparence
Anonyme a dit…
ça faisait longtemps que je n'étais pas passé par ici. C'est toujours aussi sympathique !
Adam a dit…
You should have been an architect - but then we wouldn't have been able to enjoy your photos!
Gaëlle a dit…
sebbram> merci !

Adam> I think I would have quite liked to be an architect.
Coltrane_lives a dit…
Hey this reminds me of Seven Steps to Heaven! I dig the framing of the stairs. Ciao.
PeterParis a dit…
Once more a photo with a clear "Bleeding Orange stamp"!

I have been a bit too busy lately to watch all blogs, but now looking through some of your last contributions, I can only confirm my admiration of your work. Sorry to repat myself, but what can I say?
Anonyme a dit…
Une belle trouvaille : ton oeil est vraiment bon.
crocrodyl a dit…
It looks very nice! Great shot!