Mêlée.

Grenoble plays in blue, the other team is Aurillac. We lost 17-20.

Commentaires

I photograph rubgy all the time for the local team. This is a terrific rugby scrum.
Babzy.B a dit…
Voici un beau paquet de muscles !! Belle mêlée ;)
Olivier a dit…
tu te mets au sport, cela rend bien cette mêlée.
Adam a dit…
I think it's the first time I've seen a sporting action shot on your blog, but it's an excellent composition. Where you there as a fan?
Gaëlle a dit…
I've always loved rugby, I even used to play when I was a bit younger, but it's the first time I shot a game. And probably not the last...

Adam> I've already posted a few snowboarding/skiing pics but I'm obviously more into music photography, that's for sure!
Coltrane_lives a dit…
Whenever I stop by your blog it is a compelling surprise. Rugby? Hmmm? It is slow to catch on in the States, but the interest is growing. Your photo is parfait! Ciao and good week.