Hors Norm.

Second stop in my grand tour of shops I like in my town: Hors Norm (30 Thiers Street).
This shop sells loads of cool stuff if you like dark/underground/metal/medieval/goth/etc... cultures! It also is a piercing studio.

I don' t shop there for gothic clothings even if I do find many of their clothes truly stunning. I mostly like to visit Hors Norm because of their pieces of alternative jewellery and, also, their delicious medieval drinks. Plus, they are really nice people and you always feel welcome in their little world.

Commentaires

Lowell a dit…
Not my kind of store, but I'm glad that they offer some things you can use. Looks very interesting and I'd certainly like to browse through it!
Coltrane_lives a dit…
Pray tell what medieval drinks are served? Sounds fascinating et oui, cool!
Calusarus a dit…
Une enseigne très science-fiction
mum a dit…
L'enseigne est aussi hors norme !
B SQUARED a dit…
Piercing? Ouch!
Gaëlle a dit…
Coltrane_lives> mainly hippocras (wine mixed with different spices).

B Squared> I have a few and don't think it hurts that much!!!