29.05.14 // It's not how old I am, it's how old I feel.

Rue Génissieu

We're not the first, I hope we're not the last. 
'Cause I know we're all heading for that adult crash.
The time is so little, the time belongs to us.
Why is everybody in such a fucking rush?
Make do with what you have. Take what you can get. 
Pay no mind to us. We're just a minor threat.
We're just a minor threat.
Early to finish, I was late to start. I might be an adult, bu I'm a minor at heart.
Go to college, be a man, what's the fucking deal?
It's not how old I am, it's how old I feel.
Take your time. Try not to forget. We never will. We're just a minor threat.
We're just a minor theat.

Commentaires

mum a dit…
Exactement !!!!!!
J'adore la photo !
mum a dit…
and very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the photographer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonyme a dit…
Damned, je suis en retard ! Tant pis, j'enregistre mon commentaire tout de même ...
JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE !!!
;-)
Hélène.
Gaëlle a dit…
Merci Hélène !